Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The struggle is real!!!

Throughout my journey into the EDM world I have discovered that is mainly male dominated with very little room for females. I read about how to make it in music you have to be different but still be categorized under some genre of music. BUT.... me being a girl makes me stand out as a person in this musical world, but my genre of music varies. I make things from techno and dubstep to post hardcore and rock I don't fall under any category and I don't want to! I am subject to sexism from other EDM artists on my town and it really sucks and it's really annoying. But I'm ok with it because I know my talents and skills will get me places, the more people hate the sweet my success will taste when I make it.

I love doing what I do and I hope to gain supporters. I have a few now and I love all of them it makes me happy that my music puts a smile on peoples face. The best part about this I did not hide anything about me at all! I was told to hide behind a persona that I created but I decided not to do that. I stuck with be little Miss Ryan Radke granted people assume I am a guy because I do have a guy first name I've grown to accept it but yeah.

I love you guys! :)
~Ryan Radke

No comments:

Post a Comment