Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Youtube Drama Llama

all dis youtube drama be makin meh head hurt!!! >.<

why did I talk like that?

I don't know!!

But seriously youtube has been bugging out and it's very annoying.
it bugged out and deleted my old youtube where my music was like GOOBY Y U DO DIS? I hated it but I shall still try to conquer the new youtube and make more videos with my music. Probably make a music video with meh peeps (yes peeps I know I'm cooler than you)

List of things youtube has done to make me mad:


  1. No video responses! (messes with my G CapnDesDes more than me but still annoying)
  2. If you want a youtube you get a unless google+ account
  3. formatting is awful
  4. subscribe button is red!! RED! it's suppose to be yellow! I don't like change
  5. You can have banner art that makes your channel look like a facebook account!
GET YOUR ISH TOGETHER YOUTUBE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment